Click column header to sort
The Business Manager reports to the Director and works closely with the Vice President, ADW vendors and customers’ personnel to increase sales. Under the direction of the Director, he/she executes the mutual business goals of ADW and assigned clients through aggressive selling, market research and new business development. The Business Manager will have financial accountability to an annual sales budget exceeding $25 million and will also be responsible for providing support functions related to sales. Seeking previous Costco selling experience. Must meet bilingual requirements (fluent in Spanish). This is a Mid - Level role.
The Director is critical to the current and future growth and profitability of the Company. The Director Sales is recognized by both the Management Committee and his/her peers as a key contributor to the organization. He/she exhibits high proficiency in performance of responsibilities. The designation of Director requires Management Committee approval.
The Director is located in larger markets and has direct responsibility for the management of and development of a department of Business Managers and Account Managers aligned by retail categories or departments such as Grocery, Frozen Foods, HBC, Deli/Bakery, Confection, etc. The Director is also directly responsible to the General Manager for all sales functions with his/her department. In some instances, a Director may have responsibility for a particular customer team.
The Client Service Coordinator is part of a team that plans and prepares Client programs for in-market execution and reporting once a program has been contracted by a member of the FrontLine Marketing sales team. The Client Service Coordinator performs their duties as a continuation of the Client sales process always honoring and supporting the FrontLine Marketing Sales lead as the ultimate “owner” of the Client relationship for business development purposes. The Client Service Coordinator is responsible for understanding the details of each assignment and communicating those details internally and externally as appropriate. For program execution purposes the Client Service Coordinator will be in direct communication with project leaders at CPG companies and/or their agencies to inform, guide and obtain all of the essential information and materials necessary to successfully implement the Client’s program at retail during the contracted timeframe. The role will liaison with the FrontLine Marketing operations, production, research and retail relations teams to manage timelines and workflow, finalize details regarding featured product and backups, secure artwork approvals, and implement all administrative tasks in order to meet deadlines and budget constraints in accordance with the company’s process. The Client Service Coordinator will compile monthly program execution reports, analyze and recommend changes to improve operating practices.
The Retail Business Manager will be responsible for all aspects of day to day client management and operations while growing the client relationship and driving sales.
- Managing a portfolio of approximately ten clients to grow their sales through excellent in-store execution while driving profitable growth for Acosta
- Driving distribution and product availability on behalf of top brands in all major grocery, mass, drug and convenience stores across Canada
- Collaborating between cross-functional teams including headquarter sales, retail field representatives and managers, as well as internal operations to build retail strategy for increasing sales while delivering on key performance indicators
- Revenue growth & margin delivery
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Expanding services /solutions utilized by client
- Effective program communication of in-store activities and priorities to a team of over 300 field representatives across Canada
- Facilitation of brand specific training to District Managers and National Field Execution team
- Development of field tools and call reports to collect meaningful field information for our clients
- Analysis of impact of programs to measure, learn and evolve services
The Customer Manager Assistant will assist the Customer Manager functions and have a fundamental understanding of the sales process as well as Acosta’s enterprise software packages.
Acosta-Customer Manager Natural Specialty Sales
Founded in 1927, Acosta has grown from a local food broker to become the leading outsourced sales and marketing agency serving consumer packaged goods companies and retailers across the United States and Canada.
We offer a truly integrated approach that engages shoppers at every point along the path to purchase and ensures that our clients’ products are strategically positioned to most effectively convert those shoppers at the shelf.
The role of the Customer Manager is expected to deliver the planned annual sales & profit target within the Grocery & Drug channel business, while managing trade effectively. The person will work in close collaboration with cross-functions within Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Brand, Retail Sales, Finance & Supply Chain to achieve the company’s goals.
Natural /Specialty Sales is a business unit of Acosta that is looking for an Account Manager to join their Team. NSS is a consumer products management organization, providing strategic operations and sales execution services to consumer brand companies competing in Canada. Our focus is on Natural / Organic product lines, both Food & Beverages as well as Health, Beauty and Wellness products.
The role of the Account Manager is to sell business building strategies, execute promotions, increase distribution and drive top-line results.
At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). These Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our clients in major retailers.
What we offer!
• Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. We are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada.
• Paid Time Off - Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates.
• Benefits - Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete core benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options.
• Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT associates including life, disability, critical illness and more.
• Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings plan.
The Outside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for calling on independent stores to sell our products, present & get new items authorized, sell in promos, some merchandising. Follows our monthly priorities from the business managers for each client. Enter turnover orders for all stores visited so they can be forwarded to our distributors to be delivered. Help Coordinate store events such as anniversary sales, demos, new store openings, remodel expansions, etc with promotional selling/merch vehicles.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded– Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity– Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented– Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust– Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork– Must build trusting relationships
Innovation– Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance– Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.