A Data Integration Specialist is a self-starter with the ability to understand the flow of information from Acosta Master Data and from Client/Customer proprietary systems; and to control and govern the data integration processes used to support Acosta applications. They must possess strong organizational and communication skills, work well with others at various levels, and manage several projects simultaneously. The applicant must understand Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), SharePoint (ASP.NET), Acosta Relay, GenWeb, Remote Desktop, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
This is a remote (work from home) position
1. Work with BMA to obtain store code listing from customer
2. Define process for placing customer information to APL upload template for uploading
3. Work error reports to find items that may need a cross reference set up (APL X-ref table)
4. Work with BM/BMA on items that the X-Ref is not obvious.
5. Upload corrected APL file.
Dovico Administration (Time Tracking)
1. Set up clients/associates in Dovico system.
2. Set up weekly branch reporting for P&L owners.
3. Trouble shoot any associates issues.
Contribute to the creation of Change Requests and Break/Fix's:
1. By process improvement input, writing the technical documents, or both.
2. Regression-test all Enhancements and Break/Fixes prior to deployment to production and participate in testing/signoff on production deployments.
1. Capable of Leading a Task Force to include assessing the scope of work, leading conference calls, assigning tasks, and collaborating with impacted parties to insure a successful deployment.
2. Capable of Conducting Data Integration and Application Testing.
3. Able to conduct and document monthly Team Calls.
Lead other Special Projects for the company, branch or department as needed
Support additional Claims processes as requested by BPS operations.
SharePoint Administration and Maintenance:
Must be able to build, administer and maintain SharePoint sites for the DMS department, and other Acosta Teams, as requested, by supporting sites and custom data views.
Experience Requirement (i.e. 5 yrs category mgmt or 3 yrs food brokerage):
1. Three years sales support or customer service experience in the food broker environment required.
2. Two years experience with SHARP Sales Planning and/or SHARP Claims Teams preferred
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements (i.e. “plan-a-gram” software expertise, presentation skills):
1. Ability to effectively participate in triage efforts whether they be onsite or via remote to ensure to ensure priority is given to issues considered critical by the business
2. Accepts accountability for job performance; proactively informs others when he/she encounters problems that may limit his/her ability to meet expectations
3. Willing to accept change as a normal part of doing business, maintaining a positive attitude, and exhibiting constructive work behaviors during periods of transition
4. Meets work and attendance expectation; informs others in advance when commitments cannot be fulfilled, maintaining objectivity
5. Actively support organizational goals and values; align actions around organizational goals; give priority to organizational needs and concerns when making decisions
6. Willing to set aside personal beliefs and assumptions while maintaining an objective point of view; keeps an open mind and listens to other thoughts and opinions
7. Conveys ideas clearly and succinctly; tailor the message to the audience; deliver the information in a manner that is accurate and compelling
8. Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office products (word, ppt and excel), possessing the ability to create v-lookups, pivot tables, and VBA.
9. Must be comfortable conducting and leading video calls and screen-sharing for demo purposes.
10. High level proficiency in Microsoft ASP .NET web forms development, xml, and java script (SharePoint)
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.