Do you have what it takes to be a Retail Account Manager with Acosta?
Do you enjoy working independently? Are you confident in selling & delivering results? Are you able to build relationships quickly with store leadership and associates alike?
If so, this position may be a great fit for you. In this role you will be responsible for increasing sales volume through perfect on shelf execution and product availability for Gillette.
What will you do?
This position involves excellent relationship building skills, increasing shelf presence of Gillette items, resolving out of stock issues, product merchandising and utilizing data to fix problems and implement action plans within a territory of up to 40 stores locations (so a valid driver’s license is necessary). Travel and mileage reimbursements are included.
What you bring to the table…
• 1+ years of relevant experience within Retail/Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) preferred
• Solid background of relationship building and overcoming obstacles to improve sales
• Passion and energy to overcome shelf availability opportunities at store level every day
• Hands on mentality to resolve and execute at store level to seek favorable solutions
• Persuasive presentation skills, resilience, determination, and flexibility
• Intermediate ability level in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, Team Setting, Paid Time Off and Benefits
• Acosta provides paid time off and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k options to both FT and PT associates. An Employee Assistance Program includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools, and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced life.
• Other rewards include discounts with General Motors, Sprint, AT&T, Microsoft, Dell, General Electric and many more.
Who is Acosta?
We are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands and a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada. We offer flexible services that maximize efficiency.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.