The Insights and Category Management Analyst leverages analysis to uncover opportunities and develop actionable recommendations to elevate the client's relationships with our retail customers to a more strategic level. Through unbiased analysis, the analyst earns the trust of key influencers at retail to impact all major business decisions in the development of their category.
In sales, the Insights and Category Management Analyst illuminates the client's portfolio leadership internally and externally, focusing on key sales initiatives.
#insights #catman #analyst #category
The competency and skills required are:
- Passion / Attitude / Sense of Urgency; Sense of ownership (act like an owner, plan to win)
- Collaborative / Teamwork focus;
- Intellectual Curiosity / Creativity; emotional intelligence;
- Organized (strong organizational skills); Organizational savvy;
- Sales minded (understands sales);
- Collaboration with sales team & retailer; Ask the right questions (consultative thinking; understand shopper data; sales/shopper decomposition;
- Ability to uncover and understand retailer pain points (operations etc.); understand major client objectives; understand space analytics;
- Project management; negotiation skills; presentation skills; translate macro trends to implications/Insights;
- Story telling with information; ability to look across the store not just analyze a cateory.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.