The primary responsibility of the Customer Advisor is to provide project management/coordination for Category Management and Business Intelligence projects for top-tier clients within the local market. The Customer Advisor I will collaborate with Business Managers, Space Technologists, clients, and other internal resources to develop effective solutions, presentations, etc for our clients at major retailers locally. Candidates will also assist in presenting syndicated-data-based selling solutions at the retailer. Experience with Syndicated Data (IRI or Nielsen), project management, and/or a CPG sales background will be considered.
#RSI #catman #jewel #cpg #analyst #retailerdata #nielsen #iri
#RSI #catman #walgreens #cpg #analyst #retailerdata
- Passion / Attitude / Sense of Urgency; Sense of ownership (act like an owner, plan to win);
- Collaborative / Teamwork focus;
- Intellectual Curiosity / Creativity; emotional intelligence;
- Organized (strong organizational skills); Organizational savvy;
- Sales minded (understands sales);
- Collaboration with sales team & retailer; Ask the right questions (consultative thinking; understand shopper data; sales/shopper decomposition;
- Ability to uncover and understand retailer pain points (operations etc.); understand major client objectives; understand space analytics;
- Project management; negotiation skills; presentation skills; translate macro trends to implications/Insights;
- Story telling with information; ability to look across the store not just analyze a category.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.