Primary responsibility includes increasing sales, market share and profit for Client and Acosta by calling on Retail District Managers and Market Managers. Responsible for building strong relationships with customer accounts resulting in deep market penetration within a specific division and/or geography. This person will assist with field education on client brand essentials, existing and new product lines.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
• People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
• Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
• Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
• Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
• Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
• Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
• Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Essential Functions of this Position:
1. Increase sales, market share and profit by calling on senior retail management with retails (i.e. District Managers and Market Managers)
2. Serve as the subject matter expert and advocate for the client brand category product lines
3. Provide field training support and expertise
4. Expand customer relationships beyond normal day-to-day contacts
5. Personally call on all decision-makers at the customer to sell business plans, programs and concepts that improve long-term business results.
6. Achieve competitively superior in-store presence in the assigned markets
7. Collaborate with Retail Business Managers on all major retail initiatives (new product introductions, selling drives, contests, etc.).
8.Effectively use knowledge of customer, market and principal—involve marketing, technology and administrative resources to accomplish objectives.
ministrative resources to accomplish objectives.administrative resources to accomplish objectives.
9. Provide information on local competitive activity, customer feedback/needs, and market place successes in order to identify similar client/customer opportunities.
10. Complete special projects as requested.
Minimal Education Requirements:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements: