- Must have a college degree or three years experience in syndicated data reporting or experience in technology-based solutions.
- Must be able to demonstrate an advanced degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and advanced macros would be a strong asset.
- Experience with IRI Xlerate Plus and/or Nielsen Nitro would be an asset.
- Experience with syndicated, POS and store level data and formats
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.