- Expertise leading teams to achieve common goals, including managing the work of direct and indirect reports.
- Ability to champion and adapt to change.
- Ability to empower and challenge team members of all skill levels to reach their full potential.
- Thorough knowledge of US Payroll laws, regulations and requirements. Basic knowledge of UK and Germany payroll laws and regulations is a strong plus, but not required.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of SAP Payroll.
- Expert knowledge of Kronos timekeeping, accruals and absence tracking.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel.
- Minimum of seven (7) years progressive payroll experience to include multiple legal entities and all states and territories.
- Minimum of three (3) years direct supervisory experience with a team of 10+.
- Prior responsibility for 20,000+ employees preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with SAP Payroll or ADP GlobalView
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, human resources or related field preferred.
- Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer