- 7+ years experience implementing and supporting SAP/ADP Global View Payroll and HR Applications (core HR, compensation and benefits)
- Hands on experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration testing and support of SAP/ADP Global View Payroll
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions, and formulate recommendations.
- Advanced MS Access and Excel skills.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Strong understanding of Payroll and HR processes and data.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
- Knowledge of Kronos Time Management system and processes is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Understand the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to document and communication functional/technical business requirements. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Vigilance in analysis of data to come to correct conclusions is a must.
- Math Skills: estimate numerical data.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.