- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a proven track record in a sales capacity with a food broker or major national company.
- Prior experience must demonstrate sales skills along with the ability to successfully manage and direct others.
- A minimum of one year experience as an Account Manager and a history of outstanding sales results for the manufacturers under their responsibility.
- Must be proficient in a variety of software packages used to support the sales function.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, negotiation and sales skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with manufacturers, customers and co-workers.
- Must have the ability to analyze sales and marketing information needed to make effective sales presentations.
- Must have proven exceptional ability to use analytical data and track trade spending.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to speak, hear and sit for long periods of time.
- Must have good vision, dexterous use of both hands and be able to operate a calculator, computer, overhead projector, slide projector, printer, fax machine, telephone and copier.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a car.
- Must be willing to travel.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.