The primary responsibility of the Customer Advisor I is to provide support for the implementation of Category Management and other related business insights initiatives within a designated customer. The Customer Advisor I will routinely visit customers in the market with business managers and clients to drive category management initiatives. The Customer Advisor I will assist in conducting store audits to view assortments, space, merchandising, and pricing requirements in assigned categories.
CPG and IRI or Nielsen are critical to this role.
- Passion / Attitude / Sense of Urgency; Sense of ownership (act like an owner, plan to win);
- Collaborative / Teamwork focus;
- Intellectual Curiosity / Creativity; emotional intelligence;
- Organized (strong organizational skills); Organizational savvy;
- Sales minded (understands sales);
- Collaboration with sales team & retailer; Ask the right questions (consultative thinking; understand shopper data; sales/shopper decomposition;
- Ability to uncover and understand retailer pain points (operations etc.); understand major client objectives; understand space analytics;
- Project management; negotiation skills; presentation skills; translate macro trends to implications/Insights;
- Story telling with information; ability to look across the store not just analyze a category.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.