The Cosmetic Beauty Sales Rep is responsible for the in-house marketing, promotion and sale of cosmetic products. This requires learning about the detailed history of the products/companies and being prepared and ready to communicate this to the customer as part of the overall promotion. Based on a broad promotional concept, the incumbent will use his/her own creativity in setting up and designing necessary displays within specified locations. Considerable point of sale interaction with the ultimate customer is expected and required and the ability to significantly and positively impact sales volume of the assigned product as a result, is a fundamental expectation for this position.
Positively impacting sales volume as a result of individual in-house and point of sale involvement.
Greet all customers with enthusiasm, determine customers’ needs, provide courteous & knowledgeable service to customers, and suggest products by following our service and selling strategies.
Responsible for maintaining the cosmetic line merchandising concepts at all times. This includes: maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization in the store, including gondolas, visual displays, product assortment, and drawers.
Participate in the cosmetic line day-to-day business, animation and in-store events.
Actively pursues additional product knowledge and artistry techniques as needed.
Participate in store meetings and training seminars as necessary.
Attract new clients with ability to engage them quickly.
Create an amazing experience for all clients through high touch service
1. High School Diploma / GED required.
2. 1+ year experience as a professional and/or freelance make-up artist.
3. High energy person comfortable approaching and speaking with store customers
4. Enjoyment in persuading people in a positive way
5. Strong Selling Skills
6. Goal Oriented
7. Fun and Outgoing personality
8. Ability to do Basic Beauty Make Up
9. Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
10. Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods as needed
11. Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to handle boxes of merchandise up to 50 lbs.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.