- Must have a bachelor’s degree or industry level experience with 3 – 5 years experience utilizing space management software.
- Must have prior work experience in data analysis and space management systems and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the technology required to operate and maintain such systems.
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related software applications including spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, e-mail, database management, and Prospace, Apollo, or Spaceman.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine, telephone, and copy machine.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.