- Bachelor's Degree with 3-7 years of experience OR High School Diploma or equivalent with 6-10 years of directly related experience is required
- Prior experience in technical training, training content development and/or product support required
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry preferred
- Samsung experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of management levels within the SEA and external organizations
- Experience with planning, organizing multiple and complex assignments and projects
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Training is generally performed in an office environment
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time
- Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds
- Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area.
- May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company including SEA management, co-workers, and customer representatives
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
- Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in customer support product training program delivery areas of clients, prospects, and company
- Work independently and in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
- Demonstrate excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables.
- Ability to read and interpret customer support documents, product warranty documents, media materials and contracts or related documents based on corporate legal and SEA customer support standards and philosophy
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.