This position has Administrative tasks to include, tracking of appointments, scheduling meetings, etc.
The Customer Advisor II provides a high level of support for the implementation of Category Management and other related business insights initiatives within a designated customer. The Customer Advisor II will regularly meet with cross-functional teams both within Acosta and directly with an assigned client to drive category management initiatives. The Customer Advisor II will also be responsible for coordinating many of these meetings, tracking customer and sales initiatives, and regularly presenting opportunities to drive sales growth.
The Customer Advisor II will periodically conduct store audits with client and sales teams to view assortments, space, merchandising, and pricing requirements in assigned categories.
The competency and skills required are:
- Passion / Attitude / Sense of Urgency; Sense of ownership (act like an owner, plan to win)
- Collaborative / Teamwork focus;
- Intellectual Curiosity / Creativity; emotional intelligence;
- Organized (strong organizational skills); Organizational savvy;
- Sales minded (understands sales);
- Collaboration with sales team & retailer; Ask the right questions (consultative thinking; understand shopper data; sales/shopper decomposition;
- Ability to uncover and understand retailer pain points (operations etc.); understand major client objectives; understand space analytics;
- Project management; negotiation skills; presentation skills; translate macro trends to implications/Insights;
- Story telling with information; ability to look across the store not just analyze a category.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.